- Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) is a premier research Institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), an autonomous organization under Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The Institute was established on 12th July, 1979 with the vision to develop the poor men’s cow - the goat as a source of livelihood security, poverty alleviation and employment generation for the smallholders. Our Mission is to enhance and sustain goat productivity in respect of meat, milk and fibre through Research, Extension and HRD support. The Mandate of the Institute is to undertake basic and applied research in all disciplines of goat production and product utilization, to impart trainings, to transfer technologies and provide consultancy services for improving quantity and quality of meat, milk and fibre production from goat and to develop goat products processing technologies. The institute is located at NH-2 between Agra and Mathura at almost eqidistance. These two cities are famous for historical and cultural heritage i.e., the Taj Mahal and birth place of Lord Krishna, respectively. A concerted approach has been adopted by the Institute to demonstrate and implement the available improved technologies at the farmers’ doorstep. The dedicated mailing list "email@example.com" and helpline is working round the clock to address the goat farmer’s problems.
- माननीय प्रधानमंत्री द्वारा स्वच्छ्ता आवाहन के अभियान के अंतर्गत केन्द्रीय बकरी अनुसंधान संस्थान मखदूम में मनाया गया
- Annual Performance Evaluation Report in respect of RFD 2013-2014 of CIRG, Makhdoom.
- Results-Framework Document (RFD) for CIRG, Makhdoom.
- You are requested to send your opinion regarding Vision -2050 , to Director, CIRG.
- Annual Reports-2013-14.
- CIRG News (January-June ,2014)
- अजामुख पत्रिका (जनवरी - जून ,2014)
- Sealed bids/ proposals for annual rate contract are invited on behalf of the Director, CIRG, Makhdoom from the manufacturers/suppliers for the supply of Chemicals, Kits, Glassware, Plastic-ware, Filter Paper,Xerox Paper, A.I. Peripherals, Minor Accessories, Computer Peripherals, Batteries, UPS and Cartridge ofPrinters for next one year.
- CIRG an Introduction- Film
- संस्थान एक परिचय - फिल्म देखें
- माइकोबेक्टेरियम एवियम पैराट्यूबरकुलोसिस (मैप) जीवाणु के परीक्षण की नि:शुल्क सुविधा
- Walk-in-interviews will be held on 11th August 2015 at 11:00 am at the Institute for engagement of one Young Professional-II for Agriculture Knowledge Management Unit (AKMU),ICAR-CIRG, Makhdoom.
- 63वे बेज्ञानिक बकरी पालन पर (10 दिवसीय ) रास्ट्रीय पृशिक्षण कार्यकृम from 18-27 August 2015.
- The Annual Scientist Meet of AICRP on Goat Improvement held on 29th September, 2014 at NAU Navsari and completed successfully .
- Citizen's/Client's Charter for ICAR- CIRG (2015-2016)
- हिंदी पखवाड़ा के अन्तर्तगत आयोजित कार्यक्रम एक नजर में -----
- Dr M. K. Tripathi Principal Scientist was awarded the "Best Reviewer Award 2013" by the Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Science and also recieved the gold plated shield
Awards & Recognition
न .रा .का .स . मथुरा द्वारा वर्ष २०१३-१४ में हिंदी में उत्कृष्ट कार्य निष्पादन करने पर सुश्री नीता चौधरी (आई. ए. एस.) द्वारा निदेशक के. ब. अनु. स. को प्रथम पुरस्कार दिया।
ई मेल, WEB MAIL
Director's MessageCIRG works at the interface of scientific livestock rearing and alleviation of poverty using modern goat production technologies and animal husbandry practices.more...
VISION 2020 & 2030
Email Conferencing systemsVarious e-mail conferencing systems for NARS of India has been configured. The goat-net is one such mailing list for virtual discussion on all aspects of goat husbandry. You would like to register to help others by shairing your experiances in a listserv of your own interest.more...
Annual Health Calender
Yearly Animal Health Setup